Saturday, July 14, 2007

Weeks 1 & 2 of 23 Things

FINALLY I've begun! This may come as a surprise (considering my late start) but I am actually looking forward to learning all of this new technology. I was on vacation (fabulous) and decided to wait and begin when I returned. So, here goes.....

As requested, I listened to the 7 1/2 habits of lifelong learners. For me the easiest is #7 1/2, Playing. I don't play enough but I do make time to do things that I enjoy. The hardest habit for me would be having the confidence in myself as a competent effective learner. I enjoy learning new things but if I need to retain what I've learned I need to go over it several times. My memory has never been good and I have learned some techniques to compensate for it but it can still be difficult to remember some things (dates, etc.).

No comments: