Friday, September 14, 2007

Week #9

Watched some videos in YouTube. I could spend (waste?) a lot of time on that site. I did enjoy some of the comedy videos by Robin Williams. If you're not offended by bad language, take a look (especially the piece about the invention of golf). I checked out Podcast.net and Yahoo Podcasts and continued my gardening theme by adding the RSS feed for a gardening podcast (Garden Helper). I really like NetLibrary. I set up an account and when I receive my new MP3 player (THANKS HCPL!)I'm going to download "The Amateur Emigrant" by Robert Lewis Stevenson. I've enjoyed learning about this new technology and exploring all of these new websites. Even if I don't use a lot of it, it's still good to be informed and have a better understanding what people are talking about and how they're doing it. Thanks to my co-workers for their encouragement and assistance and thanks HCPL for the "carrot".

1 comment:

IrmBrown said...

Congrats on finishing your 23 Things. You did a good job and I'm glad you had some meaningful take-aways. Good job!